• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Rate the video game music above

Reaction score
8/10 I'll admit that I was surprised by how much I enjoyed listening to that. I almost even just gave it a 7, but then decided I liked it more than that. :) Not sure if that's a boss battle theme or a boss transformation theme - or whatever else it's supposed to be - but I'd say that it could work fine for either case.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7T6Kd9cYg

Last edited:
The moon... is where you will start to waver.
Reaction score
8/10 i looove chiptune! and it sounds fun

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Perhaps a bit too much guitar, drums, and bass and too little melody on this one for me. Or maybe not too much guitar specifically — I don't think you can ever have too much of that — but I think that I've always preferred songs that have relatively strong melodies to them in general. With that said, 6.5/10.

Reaction score
A different pitch and speed can certainly make a difference in mood. It may not change the song much in terms of integrity, but the slowed nature of this arrangement yields a considerably melancholic feel that isn't felt in the original song.
Okay, don't judge me, but Dire Dire Docks, while a good song, has never really touched me, personally. Though I can see why it hits popularity lists, it hasn't ever really gotten my attention compared to something like Gusty Garden Galaxy. So... I really can't say whether this arrangement is any better-or-worse. I'll just stick with a 7/10, which is pretty much how I'd rate the original track to begin with. Again, it's a good track. Just... not my thing I guess.