• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Not sure what the exact context is here, but it sounds appropiately heavy (and darkly pretty) enough for the apparently not-completely-happy occasion. 8/10.

(It's the world map theme.)

Ruler of Monsters
Reaction score
8.5/10 I'd have to say this might be my favorite track in the game, at least it's one I remember the most out of the whole OST.

While the Winter Stories are my second favorite after Spring Stories (because best boy Yoh lol), Hayato's BGM was always my top favorite of the zodiac themes:

Ruler of Monsters
Reaction score
8.5/10 started off tranquil and when that beat kicked in around 40 seconds I started to like it a bit more, still had that tranquility feel but with a beat that didn't overpower it. And around 1:20 it sounds like, to me, tension is rising and has a slight military-esque feel to it before calming down towards the end. I wonder if the music is trying to imply something about this healer.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Sounds quite festive and happy, and while it didn't blow me away or anything, it's a pretty good example of that type of song. 7/10.

This might sound familiar:

Half-Demon, Pure Phlegmatic
Reaction score
7/10 The GBA instruments make it feel familiar, though the main character's cameo as a summonable Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros Brawl is my only exposure to this game, if at all. I'm somewhat interested in playing the game, regardless.

"H'lo"-Silent Sniper
Reaction score
First One (Sonic CD): 7.5/10-It sounds straight out of Jet Set Radio and wouldn't be surprised if it was made by the same guy, just some of the vocals drive me off.

Second One (Pizza Tower): 9/10-It sounds really solid despite the name, just some of those opening stuff ruins some of it for me but getting into it's real good.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It does sound very much like the theme of someone about to hurt someone horribly, haha. As wonderfully intense as it is, it's not much more than that for me... but that's just fine. 7/10.

This next one was actually posted here a very long time ago, and I still remember it after all of this time. Here it is again: