• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8/10 really like this piece and the piano is definitely great. It actually sounds like it could be in either FE Awakening or Another Eden (especially from the title alone).

Almost forgot, title of the song is "Break the Chains"

As far as I can tell, this song doesn't seem to get as much love or attention as some of the other themes in the series — including a particularly famous other one — despite being just as catchy in that deceptively simple style that 8-bit music excels at. It can proudly join the ranks of "tough-act-to-follow" songs like Emerald Hill Zone, Johto Route 29, and others as something that's just as good — or even better — than the original. 8.5/10.

The below was posted before, but kind of in background compared to the main version of the song. I still don't know exactly where it comes from — or if "September Drum" is even its real name — but I'd say that it's a prototype or "rough sketch" track if I had to guess (the game has a lot of unused music). In any case:

8.5/10 I mean it's my favorite of the mainline SMT games and it's OST is the one I listen to the most anyway so. I think this theme is also shared with Raidou in the Maniax re-release or something, so it kind of sucks they share the same theme. (also I think you, or someone else posted this a while back, I definitely remember this theme posted once before)

Back
Top Bottom