• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It's very much what you'd expect it to be for a game like this, in a good way. Sweepingly epic with a grand orchestral arrangement to match, it's the kind of track that takes you to many places both thematically and emotionally, and is most definitely worthy of being the main theme of the game. 8.5/10.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Not bad! Has the eastern style instrumentation and melody; feels very traditional yet also modern :) 8.5/10

I am loving the soundtrack to this game right now. Been playing it off the itch.io bundle

View: https://youtu.be/LK2iKU87S1E

Reaction score
I am really a no brainer when it comes to music. There is hardly anyone with less musical understanding and knowledge than me.

Said that, the first music that caught my attention in video games universe was Badlands (Digimon World 3).

Besides this one, the only thing that comes to my mind is the soundtrack to Life is strange. However, i believe that the songs there were not game "original" or game exclusive.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X95ojhwuLjE

Reaction score
7.5/10 not a bad remix.

Since the person above didn't give a rating or indication of listening, I'm posting my previous one again:

Standing Out
Reaction score
8/10
It's a fun theme

Standing Out
Reaction score
9/10
It's slow and a little somber, but there's a definite strength and defiance underneath all that, which I think honestly almost it more inspiring than a traditionally triumphant piece.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It was a bit too repetitive for me to fully enjoy, but it's OK. 6/10.

I remember this one being posted a long time ago, so here it is again after all of this time: