Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I really like the jazzier style that this arrangement goes for compared to the original, even if said original is arguably closer to the game's overall "feeling", for lack of a better word. But the wonderful thing about arrangements is that they don't have to sound the same as the original (and sometimes, the best ones don't). With that said, 8/10.

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
7/10-It's fine, but the English parts of the song sound like they've been translated directly from the original Japanese but not modified to sound better in English and really sound very artificial.

9/10 I don't remember this theme from the game... but it is gorgeous.
Probably cause it's exclusive to the Definitive Edition if you haven't played it yet, it's part of the game;s new epilogue campaign, Future Connected, where you explore the eponymous Bionis Shoulder.

View: https://youtu.be/QP6gB5y1Wik

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I felt that all of the guitar and orchestra instrumentation — epic as it all is — started to blend together after a while, which diminished my overall enjoyment of it somewhat. Otherwise, it's fine, if a bit repetitive after a while as well. 6.5/10.

Incidentally, I have almost the complete opposite of that to share below:

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
7/10 Love the bongos and 8-bit parts. Makes it feel very energetic and tropical.

Reaction score
7/10 vocals are pretty and the music started off kind of meh, but as the song went on I found myself enjoying it more.