Rate the video game music above

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
7/10 Fittingly creepy and brooding.

This isn't so much actual video game music as it is an orchestral version of video game music, but I really like it so I'm gonna post it here.

Reaction score
10/10 I mean all the Apocalypsis themes in FFXV are great anyway. Also doesn't sound that much different from the original, but still amazing regardless.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
6/10
I really like the Assassin's Creed soundtracks but after hearing them so many times, they've just lost luster for me
7/10 The song remind me a bit of fripside? She definitely sounds a lot like Nanjolno.
Probably because it's actually her voicing the character and singing :p

Here's another song from Tokyo Mirage Sessions
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P16aSNLmug

Reaction score
5/10 it's actually my least favorite idol song in the game despite this song (along with Reincarnation) being used in quite a bit of promotional material for TMS#FE, I'm more into Yashiro's Black Rain (that I've posted before). Tsubasa is one of my favorites though.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It lives up to what you'd expect to hear from the title, but it doesn't do too much for me as a piece of music because it doesn't really seem to have much of a strong melodic base to it, relying more on ultimately uninteresting "machine" sound effects instead. I'm sure it serves its purpose well in-game, though. 6/10.

Reaction score
8/10 yeah I can definitely see this fitting a racing game, upbeat and fun so certainly nice to hear on the race track (or maybe as a menu theme). The beginning sounds very familiar though, so it's going to be stuck in my head for a while until I figure it out lol.