Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It sounds like your typical insert/ending vocal theme in a mostly good way: dramatic and ballad-heavy at the edge of being overly so at times, but still perfectly enjoyable to listen to. The effectiveness of songs like these really depends on when and where they play in-game, though. With that caveat noted, 7/10.

(It's the world map theme.)

stubborn policeman
Reaction score
6/10 II's world theme, while still great especially among other RPG's, is imo the weakest in the Ar Tonelico trilogy of the EXA_PICO series. I and III's are my favorite for Ar Tonelico though. (too bad Ciel Nosurge doesn't really have a proper world theme)

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
7.5/10 The song is nice, but it's still a typical otome game opening.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I remember how happy I was to see the song that this is based on receive a remix like this; it's almost like it's come full circle, in a way. As for the music itself, I actually prefer the other arrangement of this song that I posted a few pages ago, which has a somewhat more intimate piano-and-acoustic atmosphere that I prefer versus the more echo- and vocal-heavy approach that's used here. I also prefer the slightly more extended ending of that other arrangement, which I feel gives the end of the song some room to breathe (so to speak) before fading out, while this one feels almost like it's cut short in comparison. With all that said, this version is still very good! 7.5/10.