• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
8.5/10
More of a comment on my experience against the actual boss proper; but it somehow never occurred to me until after I beat it and began listening to its music afterwards that I really should've learned to use Bubble Shield against its mighty tackle.

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
Sounds very much worthy as a royal family-related theme, if somewhat more subdued and somber-sounding than one might expect with its darker choice of key. I'd say that it actually sounds more interesting that way, though. 7.5/10.

From a fan arrange album:

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Beautiful remix, out of all fan made albums from various game series I've generally listened to (Touhou, FE, FF, Shining, Tales of, Zwei, etc.) this one sounds almost official. So, 9.5/10.

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
As lovely as you'd expect from Etrian Odyssey, which always does its opening themes well. This one isn't my favorite out of all of them, though. 7/10.

Not quite spring yet, but nonetheless:

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
8/10 would certainly have this track as background music while reading or playing laid-back games. Also, the beginning sounded like something from an emotional track at first.

Track is called The Eye of Idea

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
9/10
It's got a real tense feeling to it that's pretty interesting for what I'm assuming is just a random encounter theme.