• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
I don't really have enough emotional investment in the original track to like this arrangement that much, as it's otherwise your standard upbeat electronic-style stage theme and that tends to not be my kind of thing on its own. I certainly can't say that it's bad, though, just not a favorite. 6/10.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
8/10-Really need to get to playing some of the other Fire Emblems besides Awakening and Three Houses. I have a copy of Shadows of Valentia I need to play, but I still need to fix my 3DS' Circle Pad.

There's two versions of this song depending what gender you made your Akira. SPOILERS for late game Astral Chain: These songs play when you use Legion Fusion outside of a Boss Fight.
View: https://youtu.be/86wE0ly_h5U

View: https://youtu.be/-yZv4giBvn8

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
Sounds quite intense, like something you'd be more likely to hear during the fight itself, haha! In a good way in this case, though; it's certainly the kind of track to get one pumped up for something and the instrumentation helps a lot with that. 8/10.

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
My only exposure to Puyo was knowing of the tetris games thanks to a close friend of mine and seeing somebody around here having one of the characters as an avatar. Otherwise I never knew there was a older dungeon-crawler game of it (after looking it up), and honestly this one (and it's artstyle) looks like it appeals to me more. Anyway 8/10 for the track, sounds a bit upbeat despite the title having fiend in it.

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
A bit too overwrought at times for my tastes, but definitely appropriate for what's very obviously a "bad ending" theme. 7/10.

For the occasion (based on the title, at least):

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
8/10.

SPOILERS for late game Age of Calamity:
Breath of the Wild: "Oh yeah a Blood Moon, time to make super powerful food and grind weapons and materials again!"

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity: "OH F--K!! A BLOOD MOON!?!?" Four waves of enemies and bosses later.

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
9/10 very beautiful with a calming and soothing feel to the track, I'd say it's a very fitting gift for sure.
(I've made the same mistake of posting the same tracks in the same thread page before, so you're not alone!)