• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
(Wow, it's been, um, quite busy since I last stopped by, hasn't it? Haven't seen that happen here in a while. Now on to the rating...)

While I can't say that it really makes me think of a plateau out of context, it's quite nice anyway, with a nice mix of lush organic instrumentation and warm synth elements. And I can always appreciate a song that includes some nice harmonica, too (even one that leans more towards the synth side of things). 7.5/10.

My turn to post some Ar Tonelico music now, haha (although note that the context isn't quite what one might expect from the title):

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
8.5/10-Reminds me of Ghibli movie which I wouldn't expect out of Skyrim, I really gotta go back and play it again, I never did most of it.

Putting in a spoiler due to the names of the characters being a huge spoiler in the title.

Reaction score
8.5/10 so nostalgic, I really like how they used the original theme and added in the orchestra music. Really mixes well and fits the title "Tour" in a way.

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
Sounds about what I'd expect from that game's music based on what's been posted here so far, although I have to say that with the first one, all of the repeated "this cannot continue"(s) in the background made the song's title sound kind of ironic after a while, haha. I preferred the second one mostly for it lacking those, despite it still having some background vocal annoyances here and there. 6.5/10 for the first one and 7/10 for the second one.

A song discovered by me just yesterday:

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
7.5/10 Eh, it's nice, but it starts to get repetitive after a while.

Reaction score
8.5/10 nice slow track that does indeed give the feel of a village theme. Almost sounds like a theme for a evening or night version, but regardless still a fitting track!

So I looked through my older games after I got my first Moderna vaccine dose yesterday for something to play to ease soreness, and found my copy of this game, and I forgot how the first battle theme was my favorite. Maybe this time I'll actually finish this game, but for now here's said track:

Reaction score
7/10 the remastered OST is great, though I don't think this particular track is my favorite. Regardless this track would be nice to listen to for background music.