• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Reaction score
8/10 another nice track, I do get the feel of an oasis a bit but it also sounds a bit like a cave theme too. Or rather a cave theme that has crystals (like the title) and some rare gems within.

Reaction score
8/10 a cool and strong military-esque theme, it definitely sounds like what you would hear for any theme regarding trolls.

Okay last MHR track I swear, this time of my favorite location from 3 that returned. (I've been binging this game tbh, currently beats World as my favorite MH game):

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
Having heard bits of pieces of music from the other entries in this loose "series" of games — TearRing Saga and Berwick Saga — I was fully expecting to hear more in that vein with this one. Imagine my surprise when I got something completely different instead! The strings remind me a bit of those two aforementioned games, although the flute(-ish?) instrument that first shows up in the beginning sounds almost Atelier-esque, while the fast beat and various tropical elements actually invoked feelings of OutRun of all things, particularly its sequel OutRun 2 (which I remembering dipping into the same instrument pool, or at least a similar one). It's a strange mix from my perspective, but it's ultimately a really good one. A warrior's respite, indeed! 8.5/10.

Slowing things down a bit:

Reaction score
9.5/10 not bad, definitely sounds like what you would expect for Star Wars; though I keep thinking it's a theme more for a major battle/war instead of a main character. But overall amazing and would definitely give this another listen sometime!

I know a lot of people here don't play and/or know of these games but here is a small trivia about this track, it also appears in another otome called Nameless ~The One Thing You Must Recall~ which is made by the same company Cheritz. This track is pretty much The Wizard's theme, and he appears in both games:

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
It definitely lives up to the spirit of its title, even if it's actually quite layered musically. You can never go wrong with the types of instruments used here to bring a nice, peaceful feeling to your song. 7/10.

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
This series doesn't disappoint easily with the music, it seems! The title makes this song sound like an overworld or map theme, but with its aggressive tempo and vibrant instrumentation, it wouldn't sound too out of place as an early-stage battle theme (assuming that it isn't actually already one). In any case, 8.5/10.