• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Sounds appropriately warm and cheery in the great tradition of Harvest Moon themes, even if I feel that this particular track could work just as well as a fall theme for some reason, which proved slightly distracting. Nonetheless, 8/10.

This is a track ("Eringya Valley") from one of the Japan-only sequels (Tenshi no Present) to the game that I posted music from late on the previous page:

Perhaps just slightly generic — big orchestras and ominous choirs aren't really anything new for video game music at this point — but certainly entertaining nonetheless, even without knowing where it actually plays (although I'd guess near the end, given how climactic it sounds). 7/10.

(It's the opening theme, for reference.)

Back
Top Bottom