• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 very nice, I quite liked the small vocal part with the woman around the 1:00 mark. This track gives off a very tense feeling in a good way, makes me want to pick up this game tbh.

Part of the second update to Blasphemous with a Bloodstained crossover, Carlos Viola's arrangement to one of Michiru Yamane's songs:

8.5/10 A really Ragnarok Online sounding OST, and it's huge since I used to be a major RO player as a kid. I'm assuming that its thumb title "El Viaje de la Promesa" (Travel of the Promise) is a translation for the original name of the music.

Anyway, I wanna go really retro this time, with a classic Mickey Mouse Genesis game.

7.5/10 not bad for what is pretty much a boss theme; especially for a rhythm game, so it's sort of unique from what I'm generally used to with games in this genre. Though I do wish the theme had something more to it, especially for this particular boss' design and, according to my brother at least, apparently being a somewhat difficult stage.

8/10 this track was surprisingly good, it's surprising to me since most of the side games aside from Trozei and Conquest don't interest me, and from tracks I've heard from other side games they're usually forgettable to me, so this one was a nice treat to hear. Anyway I actually like how the tone of the track actually fits the title, and it certainly gives off the feeling of being in a tower connected to time itself.

6/10 Seems like an OST that plays in a calm environment like a monsterless forest or pacific city. I'm not a fan of those themes to be sincere, they sort of bore me.

7/10 I guess it is an upbeat theme...but that's all I can really say about it, without the full context of the scene or whatever it's about.

Full Title: Bottoms Up, We'll Drink and Dance! (a tavern theme)

8/10

Two variations of this song:

9.5/10 the first half has the atmosphere of slight despair that's fitting for the title, but at 1:54 it has a bit of a hopeful tone brought into it to contrast with it's first half before looping back around at 3:20, I really like that in this track personally and wish a lot more fantasy based games did that. I also like how the second half feels cathartic, in a way.

(Extended versions were the only ones I could find with good quality):

Back
Top Bottom