• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Reaction score
8/10 kinda exhilarating in a way, sounds like a theme you'd hear before an important story mission or battle. Also, and maybe it's because I rewatched a lot of Star Trek Voyager episodes a few nights ago, but it sounds like a piece from the Star Trek series itself.

Started feeling nostalgic for this one since I've been thinking of this game again recently; also cause Morrigan is my favorite lol:

InfiniteBakuphoon

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
It's not the greatest song of its type ever, but it's certainly very catchy! Makes you wonder what the gameplay is like, with music like that. 7/10.

Yet another Harvest Moon theme (spring) a season or more too late (summer... or winter, yeesh!) from me, but hopefully it can be appreciated all the same:

ReturnofMCH

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
8/10 good, but my favorite spring song remains probably animal parade.
feeling a bit nostalgic for when the concept of the GTS was brand new.

Chidamari Sketch

Blank Glare
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
I wasn't able to access the GTS until Gen 5, so I actually never heard of the original rendition of the GTS song till now. Still, probably a 6/10, personally. It's a serviceable theme with a vaguely 'triumphant/rocket launch' vibe, which kinda fits with the whole 'global trade' thing.

Reaction score
5/10 eh, it's kinda bland for what is apparently a party game. I got curious and listened to a few more tracks from the game and was surprised this one was the least interesting, maybe tied with the snow theme but with that one I can at least understand the tonal for it. Of course I don't know the context for this specific track, so for all I know it could be some menu theme (and sometimes depending on the game/genre, menu themes can be bland/boring and forgettable to me).

Reaction score
8/10 it does sound like something you'd hear from a bard. Certainly a nice and fitting title theme (at least going by the title lol), I also like how it picks up around the 2:00 mark and slows down towards the end, which has to be my favorite part of the track.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Fired-Up Bakuphoon!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
The instrument at the beginning (I'm not sure what it's actually called) is one that Dark Cloud's OST loves to use, which kind of caught me off-guard given how much of it I've been listening to lately. But said instrument is definitely put to good use here along with everything else, making for a relaxing yet very engaging listen. 8/10.

The below is an arrangement of a song that I posted about a year ago (which is one of the last Atelier songs that I would've expected to be remixed, actually, but it was certainly a pleasant surprise to find out about it):

Chidamari Sketch

Blank Glare
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
I have absolutely no context on this piece, but its really pleasant to hear; I could have this on the background while studying somefin. 8.6/10

Reaction score
7/10 for World's version
8.5/10 for Rise's version

Rise's version sounds like something you'd hear in a FE or FF game, which gives it bonus points for me lol (plus I've been binging this installment for a while since it managed to surpass World as my favorite MH game, so personal bias plays a part as well). Though World's version isn't that bad either, I quite like the pseudo military-esque feel it's got going for it. (that said, Lunastra's theme is still my top favorite monster theme in the series)

Because I'm excited for SW5 and pre-ordered it earlier, I'm going to post my favorite track from my favorite SW game:

Reaction score
8.5/10 another great Jeremy Soule track, though not my top favorite of his. Regardless you can certainly feel the atmosphere radiating from this track, definitely fitting for the title. My favorite part is around 1:55 to around 2:35 when it gets softer and calmer before it picks up and gets slightly stronger, and the chorus onwards makes it better and more chilling as well.

Track title is "Nebbioso - Into the Fog"

Galactic_TLS

Truth Seekers' 14th Branch Soldier - Aria Starkia
Reaction score
7\10 Sounds a lot like those old RPGs' cave\forest theme. Listening to it reminded me of the SNES\PS1 Final Fantasies, Breath of Fire and even the GameBoy era Pokemon.

Talking about GameBoy, how about this one:

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
7.5/10 I love Hamtaro!...but this music is just okay. Kind of grated on my ears a bit. Really need to play that game now that I actually own a bootleg copy.

Reaction score
8/10 not a fan of this series, but some of the OST is pretty good. This one in particular definitely fits in with the series, and tbh I was slightly fond of this track anyway lol.