• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Don't really have much to say about the song itself, but I surprisingly quite enjoyed that.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary release of Skyrim, and the game's 10th Anniversary Edition re-(re-re-)release, here's a tavern theme from the game!

My rating for this track is still in the same general score of 7.5-8/10. They went in a new direction for this map's theme and track, and it does it pretty well, though I can understand the mixed criticism of this music being either hit or miss (tbh, the very first time I heard this track in-game it did throw me off at first, and I didn't like how the direction and tone went into dubstep, but it grew on me).

8/10

I never played Smite myself, but I remember like yesterday watching my older brother play it. As for the music itself, it sounds great, and this is coming from someone who was never really big on the Hindu aesthetic.

(EDIT: Not sure what the composer for this song was thinking regarding the design on this specific game's soundtrack's videos, but here we are.)

Back
Top Bottom