• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

6.5/10 the best part of this track is definitely towards the end, where it has a powerful feel to it which is unfortunately short lived. I think this specific piece is one of Jeremy Soule's weaker works though, and I feel that the music doesn't really fit the title all that much, at least imo.

8/10 I always liked doing the Target Test mode just to hear this track, even if at the time I was very bad at it lol. Such a nostalgic piece though, and the very first beats in the beginning certainly builds up that enthusiastic hype for the rest of the track.

That gorgeous guitar along with the atmospheric sounds and vocals all make for one truly beautiful piece of music. 8.5/10.

Although Christmas ended quite a while ago at this point, why not have a little last hurrah for the holiday season with this remix of the NiGHTS vocal track that I posted earlier?

メリークリスマス!

9.5/10 okay that's a really cool song, I really like it because it sounds like a track you'd hear in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. That said, I don't remember this in the game? Of course, it's been a long time since I've played Halo 2 so much of the OST I don't even remember; though part of the beat is somewhat vaguely familiar.

Speaking of MGR: Revengeance, another track from it:

10/10-Man, that's way too good.

This is technically three songs in one video and are part of three phases to a boss fight (plus one fight with first one I believe).
Also spoilers for Astral Chain.
Jena Anderson 00:00 Jena Rebellion and Salvation 01:59 Jena Catastrophe 04:53

6.5/10 I always thought the first phase theme was the best, with the others being a bit mediocre tbh, as I loved how powerful the first theme is. Also, I just wanted to know more about this character and wished her plan was a bit more developed, I think that plays a part in why these themes don't really stick out to me (aside from the first, and even then it's mostly the beat that saves it). That said, I need to find the time to replay Astral Chain again, as majority of it's OST is just great regardless; also the gameplay is really fun too. still sad that the Howard twins weren't in Smash as fighters, maybe next time if they make another Smash game in the future

Because I'm still on a Metal Gear high and I'll be replaying this installment again this weekend, have a track that scared me so much as a kid (along with the eeriness and codec calls during the part this track played... for context). Title is "Arsenal's Guts":

10/10
I have no idea what the fuck is happening in the context of this track but I'm fucking terrified.

That said, I don't remember this in the game? Of course, it's been a long time since I've played Halo 2 so much of the OST I don't even remember; though part of the beat is somewhat vaguely familiar.
You may have played the Anniversary Edition with the HD setting? As far as I'm aware the song plays exactly once during a Banshee dogfight sequence, and only on the original graphics setting.

Back
Top Bottom