• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the video game music above

Reaction score
7.5/10 the slow and somber tone is very fitting for the sinister title; and the faint male chorus in the background gives it a slightly more creepy feel to it, very nice.

Current favorite track in the game after I got to this part last night, mainly cause it has a Devilman Crybaby vibe to it (and as an aside, the original first theme for the school has a bit of a P2: Innocent Sin feel). Unfortunately I can only find an hour long version of the theme, so apologies for that:

Ryoma Maser

And you don't seem to understand
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
8/10-Didn't want to go too far in case I picked up the game, but enjoyed what I listened to.

christmas takoyaki

「願う!大丈夫!きっと嬉しいだぜ!」
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
7/10, it's a good instrumental piece, but i don't like that kind of music, really. solid, though!

This is the opening theme (which is what the song's name, Kaimaku, basically means) of my favorite VN ever, Harvest December.
The Harvest December soundtrack holds many memories of a certain time of my life.
It's also kinda short...heh...

Reaction score
7/10 it's nice, but as an opening theme it's kind of meh. It sounds more like a track you'd hear in an emotional part of the game.

I know quite a few fans dislike Harmony of Dissonance's soundtrack due to it's low quality chiptune, but I think it's OST (and the game itself) is underrated, so I'm going to post two versions (one a fan rearrangement) of my favorite track:

Fan rearrangement, which imo shows how great the OST is if it wasn't held back: