• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

9/10 Great track, love how it feels like it’s own battle theme while still remaining similar to the OG battle themes for Pokémon.

And now, yet another Terraria Calamity track.

edit: Thanks @Tactician Karina for letting me know the link didn’t work! This one should! ^^

Last edited:
(np, and it does!)
8/10 I like that the vocals are more quiet compared to the actual music, and it's (at least to me) still understandable, so I'm not straining to hear it. I think my favorite part is the very end though, the piano that goes quiet as it finishes really tops it off imo.

Last edited:
7/10 I get a slight Castlevania vibe from it (same with the character in the thumbnail, tbh), and I find that neat. The beat is also pretty catchy, though I can do without the vocalise; I do generally like them, but this one is mostly mediocre imo, and in some parts just sounds off.

8/10, this one's really funky! I'm not usually one for these sorts of synthy dance tracks but I can already imagine a high-speed street race through the inner city amidst the night lights, which seems like a scenario that could happen in this game based on the thumbnail

9/10, the music is never bad even when the game is

fav song from the ost, never see a lot of love for it

I absolutely adore how triumphant this theme sounds, while still befitting a difficult final battle. My favorite champion theme and my second favorite song in the entire franchise. 10/10

6.5/10 the piano is probably my favorite thing about this track, and it gives off sinister vibes in a few parts because of that. Otherwise, not much else to say except it sounds too much like a Touhou track in other parts, which sort of brings it down a bit in score for me; which I get it's partially inspired by it, but still, a bit too on the nose at times.

It's been a hot minute since I've posted a track from the Warriors franchise, so apologies if I did post this before a while ago:

(Reviewed above: "Kawanakajima" from Warriors Orochi 4)

The first few seconds remind me vaguely of "Super Sonic Racing" from Sonic R, actually. Besides that and other than its appealingly fast pace, I don't really have any strong feelings about it. 6/10.

(Posted below: "AN EVEN FIGHT" from Super Robot Wars OG: Original Generations)

6.5/10 I actually liked Sonic Heroes well enough, even if the OST is usually hit or miss for me. This track isn't too bad, reminds me of when I was a kid and this came out, and the track does have that fun sort of tropical feel I remember; though it also was one I couldn't listen for too long without it becoming somewhat obnoxious after a while, and I still feel that way now lol.

6/10 little parts of the beginning almost sounded like a traditional Japanese version of Black Phoenix from WMMT6, so that adds a bit to the score. But overall, while still nice, it's pretty generic and doesn't sound much different from a standard fighting game track, at least imo.

One of my favorite character themes in the series:

5/10 honestly. It's just too short of a loop and weirdly discordant at times? It feels like it's supposed to build up to something greater and then just never does. I don't have much experience with the 90s Japanese gaming PC sound and if this is any indication it's clearly not for me

Back
Top Bottom