• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7/10. I'm probably spoiled by the state of final boss/area themes from future Sonic games.

Magikarp Festival
Pokkén Tournament

Or as one comment puts it, IT'S NOT A FEEBAS! Seriously, this stage is an exact clone of Bountiful Sea from Tekken Tag Touranment 2.
I'm so choked up that I don't know who the composers are for this game yet! That being said, this song sounds more like the Tekken style - as opposed to some others sounding more Pokémon (and apparently Shota Kageyama's showing off his Zinnia violin again).

Tough choice to send you either that or Neos City. They're two of the most Tekken-styled songs in this entire game.

7/10. Get out of that delusion, dude, not everyone likes it, lol. And personally, it's not my favourite of Kirby boss themes.

So, I guess I'll show you my personal favourite from Kirby thus far!

The World To Win / Hirokazu Ando
KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE SOUND SELECTION
(Also found on Dream Land (64) in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U)
The theme for a character who, frankly, needed that mercy kill at the end of The True Arena. Gorgeous piano and strings all round!

8.5/10 I'm nostalgic trash for Kirby, so I got freaking goosebumps whenever that leitmotif kicked up.

7/10. Get out of that delusion, dude, not everyone likes it, lol. And personally, it's not my favourite of Kirby boss themes.

So, I guess I'll show you my personal favourite from Kirby thus far!

The World To Win / Hirokazu Ando
(Also found on Dream Land (64) in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U)
The theme for a character who, frankly, needed that mercy kill at the end of The True Arena. Gorgeous piano and strings all round!

Yes I realize not everyone has to like it
I just can't see it being lower than a 7.5 because I find it epic and I know a lot of others do too
Call me delusional all you want but I realize this is your opinion
Above is 10/10 due to being KHII

Another classic kirby boss theme

The only Kirby I've ever played was as a character in Smash, lol, but that's pretty good boss fight music (although after 5 minutes I assumed it was just a long loop so I stopped listening) 7/10.

I'm sure this has prob been posted before, and if so it's good enough for a repost anyway imo:

7/10, if only because I don't know the context. Sounds foreboding, though!

I'll go with a Kirby stage theme today.

Toy Rhythm / Hirokazu Ando

According to this Miiverse post, they used an actual NES to produce the chiptune sounds you hear in this song!

DAVE LEE ROTH/10
SEXY FROG
/10

I'll follow on with another RPG theme. A character theme, this time.

Love's Vagrant [Vocalized Version] / Linked Horizon
Luxendarc Daikikou

Sung by Revo himself!

6/10, thoiugh my rating may or may not have beenhigher if I knew the context.

*Insert obligatory 'SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE' here*

Back
Top Bottom