• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I dunno why, but it sounds like something from the early 2000's more than the sound of 2007, which I guess makes a lot of sense considering it's a sci-fi game.
Greninja'd before I could even put down a rating. For the record, I would have given it a 7. I don't have a particular attachment to the series if it's any indication...

For this one, I dunno. I'll give it a 7.5/10. I'm not sure where exactly it plays, but it sounds cool.

Who's familiar with this stage? I'm sure you've seen it a bunch of times in some of the most hype moments of the FGC, even though they favour Training Stage so damn much...

Crumbling Laboratory Stage (Round 1) -Unknown- / Hideyuki Fukasawa
Street Fighter IV Series Sound BOX

Who will bask in the glory and adoration that comes with being declared the world's greatest fighter?

Crumbling Laboratory Stage (Round 2) -Unknown- / Hideyuki Fukasawa
Street Fighter IV Series Sound BOX

ULTRA COMBO FINIIIIIIISH!

8/10. I dunno if being trampled by T-Rexes is what you should be worried about, but it's pretty tense and all right.

So I return to you with giant robots. This time, licensed ones, but from the same metaseries as before. I ask you again to choose your destiny.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioXI8qYnjEc

Well, this is the closest thing that came to mind for this one - except maybe NGE. Even if they technically are Super Robots. But hey, it's G Gundam.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-O1X9GDJD4

Apparently this anime - Dai-Guard - owns. It's about salarymen saving the world in a clunky piece of crap that's technically a Super Robot but is more Real than many Real Robots..

I'm not sure if I even want to know who holds this theme, but not bad! 7/10.

Let's go with one of the CANDY RAVE series of songs from kors k today. You may have heard 'em, you may not.

Wuv U (Extended) / kors k (Kosuke Saito)
Let's Do It Now!!

I friggin' love the CANDY RAVE songs from this guy. The ones you would have most likely heard are SigSig and smooooch, in part due to videos like this.

Last edited:
7.8/10. I like the vibe of the instrumentals a lot, but the vocals put me off a bit (but that's just me).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAq7-YpO0w

For a frame of reference, the song is a boss theme for a conga themed boss. (Named king konga. These are the puns, people.)

EDIT:Crap, two more posts were made while I was typing this. This one's for the dragon age song, sorry to break the flow.

EDIT EDIT: Ok, so for the first song I missed, I give 4/10, not a big techno/rave fan, so it doesn't appeal to me. For song number 2, 8/10, reminded me of Bomberman 64, which was a terrible game with great music. Sorry for the short and offhanded reviews.

Last edited:
7.5/10
I think that I'm starting to realize that while I like songs from this series, they're not my favorites. That said, I enjoyed this song, even if it is, again, not a favorite.

Here's music from one of the very first ever Mega Drive/Genesis games:

"I'm playing a game based on my favourite Greek legend, Heracles!"
Licensed movie music which is pretty good/10.

Dang, Greninja'd before I could make the JonTron reference. This song's... pretty good! Even if I only listened to snippets of it. 8.5/10. Don't shoot me for not sing praises pls
Not bad. I liked the sqaure wave sounds scattered throughout the song and wished that they did more with them.
Considering that song is supposed to play whenever you're playing as Lucio in game (more specifically, if you have the speed boost from Crossfade active), I do kinda wish they had an extended version of the song. Maybe if Overwatch ever gets an official soundtrack?

Let's slow down a little bit... Listen to the water, and listen to this song.

Following Flow / 猫叉Master
follow slowly

Technically cheating, yes, but this is an extended version of the one found inside the BEMANI rhythm game series (which I believe first appeared in REFLEC BEAT colette).
I'm a rather huge fan of this guy's music, because it combines two of my favourite styles of music - hard electronic synths with a serene and worldly sound with gorgeous piano. It's like the sound of a modern wilderness.

Back
Top Bottom