• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

a sense of mystery o_O 6/10 because it's pretty scary

Imagine, you just played a really really difficult boss battle, and dedicated hours to win

and then this plays:

10/10 I haven't been keeping up with the SMT x FE OST, but I just found something to play on loop for the next half hour. :D

Composer: tobyfox

7/10
I found it rather bland and uninteresting at first, honestly (I haven't listened to a lot of Kirby music, so that may have affected my initial opinion.) I listened to it a few more times, though, and that short piano insertion at 0:12 - of all things - drew me back in, and then I got to appreciate the rest of the instrumentation more. It's a pretty decent piece overall, I think.

Anyone mind if I jump in here with some selections of my own?

Back
Top Bottom