• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10
It's somewhat musically sparse for a standalone song, but it sounds nicely creepy and atmospheric for a song in a game.

This is a song from a CD of official Mario Kart 64 remixes, released around the same as the game itself. It is, of all things, a remix of the music that plays when you go below 4th place:

7/10 Dedede's theme will always be Dedede's theme a.k.a. great and, while I didn't like this particular version at first, the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. There are beter versions, but still.

Speaking of Dedede's theme, here's a different version because I'm lazy.

Back
Top Bottom