• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10
To be honest, this song didn't sound much like a fire/volcano theme at first, but now that I think about it, it does have a strong, energetic rhythm to it that could lend itself well to a volcano level... especially if said volcano was in the middle of erupting. I like it, but it's not an absolute favorite song of mine.

Not my favourite Sonic 06 theme, but one I remember well due to having played the demo so much in stores back when Xbox 360 demo stations were a thing. 7.5/10.

I'll go with some Sonic myself... since there seems to be a train of avatars floating around.

Aquarium Park - Act 1 / Tomoya Ohtani
Vivid Sounds x Hybrid Colors: Sonic Colors Original Soundtrack

I will admit, this piece of music reminded me a lot of Dragon Road's music from Sonic Unleashed.

9/10 I like this type of Sonic music, usually Sonic themes are just meh to me (though I don't hate any of the games soundtracks) but this one is pretty good.

RIP Kakyoin, my favorite part 3 character.

Don't really like the first minute of it, but after that it gets better. 7/10

What's that? Is that the sound of a failed speedrun? 8/10.

I'll continue the train with a song that, like a lot of Air Ride music, is highly relevant to Planet Robobot players.

Machine Passage / Jun Ishikawa
Kirby Air Ride

This is probably one of the most unorthodox Kirby pieces of music out there, comparable to what Planet Robobot's music would become. Indeed, this song plays during one of the EX stages for that game, in Area 6-7 EX. Kinda sounds like the Theme of Baba from F-Zero GX, actually.

Back
Top Bottom