• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10
It's a pretty good song on its own. That said, it's always hard for a remix of a Donkey Kong Country song to live up to the original, and this one unfortunately doesn't escape that rule for me.

I've always thought of this song as strange and somewhat of a non-sequitur compared to the rest of Blue Dragon's soundtrack, but I've since grown to appreciate it:

8/10. I like it overall, but I feel I'd like it more if it were remixed to be more....bombastic, I guess :p.

This song could be considered spoilers for planet Robobot. so, proceed w/ caution.

10/10 Really nice medley of Triple D's themes. I'm surprised they even included his Avalanche theme.
@leetic That song is really good. Good enough to be stuck in my head for a week. :D
First 2 minutes should do it Composer: Hirokazu Ando

Oh, this theme! I like it, so 9/10. Simple as that.

Spoilers for Planet Robobot coming up! Not as severe as the ones I showed you last time, but if you have not gotten to Area 6's Boss yet, you might want to skip these two!
We call it... Mecha Knight+!

Mecha Knightmare / Jun Ishikawa
Kirby: Planet Robobot

Yes, a remix of a familiar Kirby Super Star theme! They gave a lot of love to Revenge of Meta Knight's music in this game, I tell you what.

You're all wild savages!

Money Machine / Jun Ishikawa
Kirby: Planet Robobot

The boss battle theme of President Haltmann, with what I think are the craziest time signature changes in the entire series.

8/10
Has a really nice laid-back and tropical feeling to it, with a little bit of a beat that you can dance to as well. It's quite an appropriate track, since today's the first day of summer of those of us in the northern hemisphere.

That said, I think I'll go ahead and post a different kind of summer-y track to celebrate the occasion:

Back
Top Bottom