• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Okay, THAT'S the sound of a playboy. Even though this is a female-only game. 9/10.

This is probably outside of the realm for most of you, but here you go anyway!

Arctic snowfall 1st / Keiichi Okabe
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

This is the sound of training mode grinding. Yes, if you can believe it, the arcade version of this game actually has a training mode - you can do stuff for 10 minutes or so as a chosen character on a chosen stage, do everything that a console training mode has, really! As for why this is relevant to the music posted, it's because the stage that it plays on is one of the most popular to do training on (as it's an "infinite space" stage, meaning it has no walls to collide with that could mess up combos while labbing and grinding).

Arctic snowfall 2nd / Keiichi Okabe
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

And, of course, the second theme that plays whenever a character is one win away from winning the match. As games in multiplayer are played in a first-to-three format unlike in Street Fighter despite there being only 60 seconds per fight, don't worry - most 1st round songs play at least ONE loop before moving on to the second theme.

I really liked this theme! It helped that I heard a lot of it before and after going on holiday to the Philippines last year... 8.5/10.

As divine verdure fertilizes;
The malign verdure corrupts.

What is left is a holy husk.
--------------------------------------
Hollow ones cling to faith;
Fanged ones honor power;

Foolish sages protect a lie.
But the Medium's song remains,
Guiding you to Yggdrasil.

You hold the wings to soar in this tempestuous saga.
Winds of beginning, blow now...

On an Adventure Gliding Through the Skies / Yuzo Koshiro
Sekaiju no MeiQ⁴ *denshou no kyoshin* Original Soundtrack
AKA Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Those are the opening words to the title screen of this game. This is going to be super interesting should the Untold series ever reach this point...

I'll give it an 8/10. It's not bad for being so short.
been playing the game lately, and I have to say the music is beautiful/amazing.
So when's that RPG update blog? lol

Seriously, though, I am super curious to know your progress.

Now, for those of you who've seen my previous Tekken 7 showcases, here's another one! However, this one's a little different...

A Grain of Sand 1st / AJURIKA
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

Welcome to SOUQ, a bustling marketplace where the competitors of the King of Iron Fist Tournament apparently just casually fight in! (If you don't know what the word Souq means, go look it up. The stage theme will make more sense that way.)

A Grain of Sand 2nd / AJURIKA
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

This threw me for a loop the first time I heard it! There's a couple of other stages in this game which are similar in nature to this one in its drastic music change.

Yo, that song is gorgeous. 9/10.
I find it highly amusing that half the comments visible are about a TF2 video out of context.

Now, I've got four songs for you today. They all play on the same stage, but they're not all from the same game! Much like the stage's appearance, the song for Dragon's Nest has evolved much over the years since its first appearance, taking on the guise of Mega Rayquaza in one game and adding a day & night transition in another.

Dragon's Nest ~To those who go to Heaven~ / Yoshihito Yano
"TEKKEN 5" "TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION" Original Soundtrack

Dragon's Nest
Pokkén Tournament

Empty Your Mind 1st / AJURIKA
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

Empty Your Mind 2nd / AJURIKA
Tekken 7 Soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom