• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Hold up, is this GBA Castlevania music? 8/10.

@Ryoma Maser It stopped for a while and I was happy. What I am NOT happy with is the fact that you deliberately mentioned me when you posted, lol

Another Nobuyoshi Sano track today, and another remix of one of his classics. This one comes from the Ridge Racer 20th Anniversary album!
I will admit, I think this song has an intro that goes on for a bit too long, but considering how long the original song is, I don't really mind too much.

GRIP [RR 20th Anniv. Mix] / sanodg
Ridge Racer 20th Anniversary Remix

Okay, seriously, stop mentioning me so much in this thread. It's getting kind-of ridiculous. I don't care if there were apologies tied to them, the fact of the matter was that you mentioned me twice and posted Kingdom Hearts music - it's more the act of the mention itself than it is what you posted, but for god's sake, there's no reason to need to actually attempt to trigger me! I might have to request that people stop mentioning me on F&G in general at this rate...

As for the music... Er... Why is it so short? I haven't the faintest idea of where this song plays because it's been a long time since I've played Mother 3. It gets a 5/10 because I don't quite understand the context.
Let's hope you don't take that as a spiteful rating...

Away from the city and into the forest again, here's a song I've posted before - this time, it's the Etrian Mystery Dungeon version of the music to the Auburn Thicket!

Ever-Scarlet Forest / Yuzo Koshiro
Sekaiju to Fushigi no Dungeon Original Sound Track

8/10-Calming, and that girl in front of the camera looks like some character I know.

As for the music... Er... Why is it so short? I haven't the faintest idea of where this song plays because it's been a long time since I've played Mother 3. It gets a 5/10 because I don't quite understand the context.
Let's hope you don't take that as a spiteful rating...
Okay don't get mad that I quoted you, I'm just answering your question. In one of the Pig Masks dungeons, there is a room called the Play Room(the place where the dangerous Ms. Marshmellow is). In there is a Juke Box where they play this song, the Play Room is own by Porky who also has Ness's Yo-Yo in there for Lucas.

Forgot if I posted this one.

View: https://youtu.be/7XsXp7mmKMA?list=LL_36-c404KWEjpjH_d33nTg

Kazumi Totaka is that sort of composer. Can't get over that reference/10 (that's a 9 by the way)

I wonder what the last thing I heard from him was... Oh, yeah, Wii Sports music! But no, I'm not posting something done by him - instead, I'm taking a plane.

Turbo Jet / Asuka Ito
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
(Originally from Pilotwings Resort)

A little static in there which is a bit annoying, but other then that it's rather pleasent. 8/10

I would put a witty comment here but this music is too good for me to think of one.

10/10 lol. Its a remix that I have no issues with, and its probably one of my favourite if not my favourite Pokemon song in Sm4sh.

Oh,ninja'd, lol. one sec.

7/10. Its nice, and its not something that would get on my nerves if I had to listen to it over a long amount of time in game, but thats it lol.

Back
Top Bottom