• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I mean, the entire game is basically a Studio Ghibli film. 9/10.
On a side note, you guys have an extreme bias for Kingdom Hearts music. Damn, was I the only one who never grew up with a PS2?

Taking another trip through Japan's highways, this time you find yourself on the C1. A technical course with a couple of tollgates, and leading into the Yaesu area which is even tighter, be ready at any moment to give up on the race if you slam into the tollgates headfirst.

Inexhaustible Energy / Yuzo Koshiro
WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE 3 ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK

This style of Yuzo Koshiro is what I know him best for, which is weird for you guys because all the Etrian Odyssey music I've been posting is what you're all used to! He's truly a master at his art form.

It may not be my kind of music, but I can appreciate a good bit of music when I hear it sometimes. 6.75/10

I saw what I thought was the word 'wingman' in Touya's song and was reminded of this, can you blame me? Oh and it's been so long since I last played this that I forgot the specific context so yeah.

Last edited:
8/10
It's cheesy, all right... but it's quality cheese, so it sounds good.

That said, I think that I can actually top that with some millennium-era cheese (or at least, it sounds cheesy to me):

(And yes, I actually played that disc back in the day... and still have it now after all of this time! :))

That sound takes me back, even though I never owned a PlayStation console in my lifetime. 8/10.

Now, an IRL story. If you were a new racer playing on Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+ cabinets, this song is what you would always hear if there was no-one around to race and you jump straight into Story Mode. It was even used during one of the game's tutorial pieces - it's that notable.

Stay Where You Are / Yuzo Koshiro
WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 10th ANNIVERSARY BOX

The music of Maxi5, Maxi3DX and Maxi3DX+ were released in this compilation soundtrack for the first time, and it includes all the previously released soundtracks alongside a couple of extra tracks from Maxi2.

Back
Top Bottom