• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

It's easy to tell when a song is done by ZUN. That being said, it's pretty good! 8.5/10.

Any of you a fan of trap music? No? Well too bad - here we go anyway!
I can already tell it's going to incite a certain reaction from most of you.

Entrapment / Expander
jubeat Qubell

7/10
Even though this definitely isn't the type of music I'd sit down and listen to, I actually somewhat enjoyed it after the first few listens (haha. I suppose it just took me a while for my unfamiliar ears to find something that I could relate to in the music).

That said, I think I'll bounce off of that with a completely sonically opposite song:

I assume it's the game's opening theme? Pretty nice! 8/10.

Now, this one's probably been done before, but with Halloween on the horizon, what better time to bring this song back? It's my personal favourite piece of stage music in the entire game, and considering it heavily involves Namco Bandai composers, it should come as no surprise that this game's music in general appeals to me!

Mystery Carnival
Pokkén Tournament

9/10
This is yet another song that reminds me of Sonic Adventure music, except this time to the point where it sounds like they're using some of the exact same instruments at times. And they probably are, given that it's a Sega game... it's interesting to see how those instruments sound in a completely different game. As for the song itself, it's great; I wasn't expecting the first two minutes to transistion into such a completely different beat like that.

You know what I haven't done in a while? Post multiple versions of the same song. I kind of miss doing that, so with that said, here's four rather unique versions of a song from Thunder Blade, a somewhat under-appreciated Sega game. Feel free to rate as few or as many as you like:

It's a shame this music wasn't included on any album. 8.5/10

This time around, an artist I don't post that often! This is Ayako Saso, also known as AYA and SamplingMasters AYA, composing for the Tekken series. Among things like Ridge Racer, Final Lap 2, X-DAY and Tekken 2 in her old days, she continues to contribute to many Namco Bandai games. Below, we have her contribution to Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

stained orange (Coastline Sunset) / Ayako Saso
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK PLUS

Back
Top Bottom