• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Hmm, 4/5. It's okay, but ... just okay, I guess? I prefer the tune BAG linked instead.

For those of you who haven't played this game, A. WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THAT YET WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! and B. this is the battle music that plays whenever you fight the Mechon, a group of robts that serve as half of the game's regular enemies. And if you know me, then you know I'm a sucker for great regular battle music.
Okay, I'm also giving that a 4/5 but for different reasons -- I don't agree with all the transitions between its movements but when the best parts kick in they are good.

Anyone else get this tune stuck in their head from time to time?

Huh, this almost makes me want to go back and finish Xenoblade Chronicles X. Almost. Though as for the song itself... I like it and I'm too tired to come up with a way to explain why. 7.5/10.

I think it's worth mentioning because trivia that this music probably isn't going to appear in the game, since the character themes are supposed to be the bases for different versions of the main stage music. Not that that stops them from being dang good themes, but that's besides the point.

7/10
I felt that the song started off a little slow, but it eventually transforms into a pretty interesting song after the first minute or so.

In honor of the release of Sun & Moon today, how about some Pokémon music? Specifically, a remix of one of my favorite songs from the games:

(It's Route 113 from RSE.)

RA
SHI
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/10

Now, the idea I was gonna have is something I'll save for another time. Instead, after a long time of not posting, how about this?

Gouki Stage -KILLING MOON- / Hideki Okugawa
STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

I like a good mood-setting piece of music, and that piece of music certainly sets a mood. Though maybe I'd like it more if I knew why said mood was being set (a.k.a. if I had played the game it's from). 8/10

Back
Top Bottom