• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

For the FFXIII one: It's probably one of my favorite video game boss themes... it really gives the feeling of an epic, high-stakes battle. 9/10.

I don't know if this has been posted before because I've been skipping some of the Sun & Moon tracks here (still playing through the main story), but it's also not a very spoiler-filled track, so:

10/10
nothing gets you pumped for an extra-dimensional threat than a great song.
more FF XV hype with a theme commonly associated with a beloved series recurring character...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JnXdfoYpY

Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!

Won't deny that I didn't think I'd like it at first, but starting about 30 seconds in it's nice :p. Still probably not something that I'd want to listen to too much but hey, 8./10.

I like me a nice epic piece of music, and this certianly delivers... Though, as per usual, I might like it more if I was aware of what it was helping to make epic, but that's besides the point. 7.5/10

nah jk this is teh most eppic peace of musik miaginable why'd u tink oterwise?

Last edited:
I might like a lot more if it didn't sound so... fuzzy, but other then that it's pretty good. 5/10

Y'know, I was going to post something completely different, but Dolce's post earlier reminded me how dang good Bayonetta's music is (and has made me interested in replaying it but that's besides the point), so here's one of my favourite tracks from said game:

I like it when a regular battle theme is actually good.

Back
Top Bottom