• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Much like a lot of Sun/Moon's battle music, it doesn't start out too strong, but once those three notes play, it just gets better from there. 7.5/10

Speaking of Sun/Moon music, here's probably my favourite track from it that I have heard:
I really like this encounter and I don't want to spoil it for you, so are you sure you've seen the credits? Yes?

...I would give this music an 8 merely to make a pun because 8-bit is best bit, but this music is too good for that. That and it's Shovel Knight, and Shovel Knight + music = good. 9.2/10

On the topic of good indie game music...

I was origonally going to put some Freedom Planet music here, but 1/2 Genie Hero hype and all that.

This is one of those epic bits of music that, despite not being as good as they could be with proper context, are still pretty dang good. Certianly does its job as a mood-setter. 7.5/10

Anyway, since I have this theme for the moment, how 'bout some music to go with it? No? Well, too bad.

Back
Top Bottom