• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

6/10. Not my cup of tea.

This is a song in Project Mirai DX. I'm not sure if songs in Rhythm games are allowed if they were released before the game was developed, so don't crucify me plz.

If you're worried about that, try the Rate The Music Above (V2) thread. I'll rate it anyway - 8/10.

Yo, it's finally out! The soundtrack to Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment graces us, hot on the heels of the expansion's PC release. The soundtrack graces us with all new remixes of the original stages, and this one in particular I've been a fan of since the pre-release footage! Follow the link in the title for this one... It's a bit awkward since it's not a video, I know, but no upload as of yet exists of the proper soundtrack version, haha.

From the Shadows (Plains of Passage) / Jake Kaufman
Shovel Knight - Specter of Torment OST

8/10. I assume it's the main theme?
(Shame about the bad rep Atlus is getting for the whole spoiler DMCA fiasco...)

Been a while since I last posted this series - and this game! I'm revisiting these soundtracks, and though I may post some repeats, I hope you'll enjoy them all the same - especially now that we have proper soundtrack rips of the SQ5 soundtrack!

Battlefield - Life or Death Struggle to Seize The Future / Yuzo Koshiro
戦場 明日を掴むは死闘の先 【通常バトル 後編】 / 古代 祐三
Sekaiju no MeiQ V: Nagaki Shinwa no Hate Original Soundtrack
世界樹の迷宮V 長き神話の果て オリジナル・サウンドトラック

That mix is pretty dank. 8.5/10

Until recently going back to this soundtrack, I never realised this was actually the town council theme. The song itself sounds... kinda sad in a way. I guess it does help that it reminds some people of the Town Council and Celestial Palace themes from EOIII...

Town - The Light That Once Shone / Yuzo Koshiro
街景 光の射す先 【街・評議会】 / 古代 祐三

KDL3's music style is just sublime. 9/10.
Sadly, aside from the art style, that's about the only thing I like about that game...

You think the section where the intro ends would end in something of a different melody, but... The sense of panic just never ends!

Battlefield - Critical Situation / Yuzo Koshiro
戦場 一触即発 【F.O.E バトル】/古代 祐三

Back
Top Bottom