• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Well, I'm sure it sounds better in the game it's from, but as far as Im concerned, it isn't really that good, since the whole melody has a... I beleive the term is a discordant air about it, what with all the parts that seem to be competing with each other rather then creating something in haromny, or something like that. Regardless, a lot of those parts are still pretty good on their own 'far as I can tell, so I'll give it a 4.5/10.

:p

Last edited:
I was never one for the... I guess, Celtic style of music. But it's pretty nice in spite of that. 7/10.

Let's go with something simple that I may or may not have posted here before - because it's been way too long since I caught up with my tracked threads, lmao.

Metallic Madness Zone Act 1 / Tee Lopes
Sonic Mania

A remix of Metallic Madness Zone's music from Sonic CD? Wasn't expecting that. It sounds... less metallic than the original, and more "organic" instead (for lack of a better word) thanks to its more realistic-sounding instruments. I think that I like the original better, but in the context of a different game especially, this interpretation of the song is certainly fun to listen to. 7.5/10.

There's a lot of interesting trivia behind this song and how it came to be! Personally, I'm more of a fan of Act 2's variation, but this is still great. 8/10

This next song I'm posting is pretty spoileriffic, if not at the very least very important in Bravely Second, so I've put it in a spoiler for once! Those of you who have completed the game fully (and I do mean fully, including the postgame) should understand why.

Altair and Vega's Theme / ryo
BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER Original Soundtrack

Wasn't expecting that. It sounds... less metallic than the original, and more "organic" instead (for lack of a better word) thanks to its more realistic-sounding instruments.
US: Metallic
JP: Madness

Back
Top Bottom