• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Y'know these games're some that I really want to play if only I had the console for 'em, and this bit of music did nothing to hamper said desires... Oh, and 7.5/10.

Wait. Metal gear 2 Solid Snakes music was used in brawl? I know Snake eater and the theme of terra from the first MSX metal gear game were used in smash bros brawl.

9/10 I listened to the entire 17 minutes. I really like the way the steady percussion drives that rather emotional track.

7/10 Sounds like some sort of ritual is going on with the weird chanting.

watch

It's quite a bit better than your average SNES track, especially with that bassline (which sounds like a smoother version of something you'd hear in a Game Boy or PC Engine song). The music itself is solid too... it's the perfect kind of first level song that gets you pumped up for the rest of the game. 8/10.

8.5/10 Very Calming and slow, yet quite powerful. Not what I expected from a driving game.

watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom