• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Ooh I like this! I have this game and haven't played it yet, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of this OST! 9/10

For those of you who haven't played Puzzle Quest, it's a fantastic match-3 game on the PS2 and PSP with a great high fantasy theme. It's a total hidden gem.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64RUqVw92WM

7/10 Not exactly sure what to make of it without the full context, but I guess it sounds like a pretty good theme of dread...or a solid boss battle theme.

It honestly sounds more annoying than engaging to me, unfortunately... it's more than a bit repetitive to listen to for two full minutes. It may sound better in the game itself - it's certainly startling and creepy enough - but I wouldn't listen to it by itself again. 5/10.

(This is one of the ending themes, for reference.)

Back
Top Bottom