• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Note: All three of these have to do with the latest Kirby: Star Allies DLC, so these are effectively spoilers. Since they are all completely distinct, it's probably better to rate them individually.

1. 8/10
2. 8/10
3. is a solid 10/10, especially since Squeak Squad is my fav Kirby game so hearing a piece of it's music in Star Allies is nice.

Overall all three are great! (I still need to get the game though)

8/10 Seems a bit too cheery for being a theme about endangered species, but I like it. :X3:

This is NOT Nobuo Uematsu's original work; this is a remix by Jeremy Soule. I'm sure it can count in this thread.

Last edited:
It's a bit repetitive, but it definitely has enough energy to be worthy of its title. I also like that it kind of sounds like an actual SNES song on the GBA, which not a lot of GBA songs can claim (even when they're based on music from actual SNES games!) 7/10.

Back
Top Bottom