• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8/10 it sounds pretty and adventurous, so I really like it. I still need to actually play a Len'en game someday.

I couldn't find a video of just the music, so have one that has the game's opening with it. Also there are other installments of the game but I could only find the Heart and Clover versions, so I put the Clover OP in since I like this game a bit more. (also cause Pierce, my favorite, is actually in this one as well)

There's some interesting instrumentation here for the system that it's on, including a few elements here and there that remind me of something you'd hear from a SNES soundtrack. The song's full potential is arguably held back somewhat by the GBA's (lack of) sound quality, though. 7/10.

I definitely wasn't expecting a vocal in that one, but I'm glad that it's there. It's surprisingly good! 9/10.

Having played the below for the first time in years yesterday, I'm in the mood to post this (you may remember this game's music from earlier points in this thread). It's one of many variants of the game's main leitmotif:

Back
Top Bottom