• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

That one's hard to rate for me - the melody is good but I wish the instrument sounds were different; everything sort of blends together. 6/10 I guess.

There's a nice groove to the guitar-and-bass combination around ~0:32, but otherwise, it doesn't move me as much as I might have expected from how relatively energetic it is. Not enough strong melodies for my tastes, I think... and it's probably another one of those songs that works better in the actual game itself. 6.5/10.

8/10 Thanks for the memories, now I need to play that game again, even though they messed up all the references to the title and the game was slightly nightmarish to play.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2dqwzOAzo

I loved playing in the Dracula Castle stage in this game just because it had this song as its theme, and I'm glad it's now in SSBU.

8/10 would've been nice if this was in Smash!

Since I have three versions of this track I decided to put them in spoilers so this post doesn't get too big. Rate one or all if you want:

Back
Top Bottom