• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8/10 most definitely like this track. Jeremy Soule is a great composer for this game.

So, I'll be starting this game pretty soon, and I don't remember if Trainer Gabriel or somebody else posted this. So apologies if it already was:

Sounds good for a fleet battle and is very cinematic.
Jason Graves is the composer for the game! He's done a few other Star Trek game titles, some of his other works includes Dead Space series, DmC: Devil May Cry, and the two Blazing Angels games.

8.5/10, pretty comfy if slightly overly ambient.

Because the impossible dream has become reality in SRW, I've started playing T again since the secrets list is fully out (even though they join like a third of the way through), and in @Juliko 's honor or something...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSUn1Nbbgns

7/10 It's not the kind of theme I would've expected from a game like or the title... but maybe I'd appreciate it more if I had context for it. Still, it's an upbeat theme for the right mood.
So, I'll be starting this game pretty soon, and I don't remember if Trainer Gabriel or somebody else posted this. So apologies if it already was:
I did, but that would've been about three years ago by this point. I certainly wouldn't mind if you want to keep posting more themes that I have already done from that series, regardless, so by all means, go ahead and keep it up! (y) (PS: Hope you enjoy the game! ;))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDrZM7URPQ

Last edited:
1. 8.5/10 FFX has, imo, the second best OST of the FF series. And To Zanarkand is my third favorite track in the game (after Seymour Battle and Someday the Dream Will End), it's a beautiful piece for sure.

2. 8/10 it's been a while since I played Xenosaga Episode I, but I remember liking this track.

"You better not use it to pull a prank.":

6/10 I did appreciate the route themes more in the remake than I did in the original GSC, that said I still like the original Route 29 theme a bit more. Especially since it's faster paced compared to this one.

Back
Top Bottom