• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

That was actually really good! It’s not simple but it still has a melody, whoever composed that really put a lot of thought into it. My only nit-pick is that maybe I would’ve liked the instrument carrying the melody to be a little bit softer. If it’s based on some Korean string instrument that I don’t know about then that’s my bad. I’ll give that a strong 7/10.

7/10 P3 FES is a tie between P2: Innocent Sin as my favorite Persona games, has an amazing OST too and this track is no exception.
(P3P is great for Fem!Protag tho, and Eternal Punishment is great too but should've had best boy Jun as the protag as they originally intended)

Speaking of Innocent Sin:

7/10 sounds like a theme for a forest with fairies flying about, would definitely read a fairytale to this theme. I also like how at 1:14 it gets stronger and has a bit of a foreboding tone to it (like most fairytales and fair folk are) before sounding chirpy again around the 2:00 mark.

My favorite FE final boss theme of my favorite villain:

And here is an amazing cover version:

It's hard to get tired of Kirby music, even five times over (you might've broken a record for most songs in one post there, really). Although I will say that I ended up enjoying each song slightly less than the one above it (they're all at least decent, though). Funny enough, I liked the first one the most partially because it sounded the least like a remix, heh. 8/10 for the first two, 7/10 for the rest.

I can do multiple songs at once, too... not five of them though, haha. Appropriately for (what remains of) summer, here's some of the many versions of a song from Puyo Puyo Sun, each from one of its many ports:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom