• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Assuming that this is supposed to be a headquarters-like theme for the organization in question, it's a pretty cool-sounding track. It has a pretty addictive beat with a bit of groove to it, all while sounding not too far removed from something you might hear on the radio or in a nightclub somewhere. It makes you wonder what the organization itself is like... 8/10.

I always thought that audio in general was a pretty strong point of that game; I remember being impressed by it even back when I played the PS1 version oh-so-long-ago (and back when I was kind of a Harry Potter freak). This particular track is a magical and quietly majestic theme that's worthy of Hogwarts, although I do think that it's a bit too short for the atmosphere that it delivers; it arguably deserves more. Nonetheless, 7.5/10.

It's perhaps just slightly overly silly-sounding in the arrangement department — even considering the game's lighthearted art style and apparently silly premise and tone — but assuming that this is intro or main theme music here, there's a pretty groovy and addictive song underneath all of that (enough for me to keep listening to it for at five or six mintues straight, haha). 7/10.

(Thank you, @Tactician Karina, for introducing me to this game's OST via the last song you posted from there. I'll probably end up checking the game itself out one of these days, too...)

8/10 definitely a beautiful piece, and the title of the track certainly fits well with said piece.

I'll post one more FETH track (so as not to push my luck with Big Brother Nintendo lol), especially since I want to know what others think of this track specifically:

It's... definitely not the first thing you'd expect from a Fire Emblem track, that's for sure. While I can't say that it stands out that much to me compared to similar-sounding songs, it does sound really good on headphones, which makes for a pretty good sonic impression even if the song itself is just OK. 7/10.

Back
Top Bottom