• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

9/10. Maybe I need context due to not frkn playing it - too much of a backlog. It sounds more like a hunting theme than a final battle theme, at least for the first 55 seconds. Pretty good after.

And from one of the things in said backlog that I'm currently playing through, in flashy video demo form. Fun challenge/thing to do: see how much anime you can recognize from this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8L0qqO-v0

1. 8.5/10 I've been meaning to play Mad Father for some time now, but never got around to it sadly. Anyway the track is beautiful, it also has a melancholy feel with it, though to be expected from what I know of it.

2. 8/10 another great and beautiful track as expected of the series, though the only Sakura Wars game I've played and own is So Long, My Love on the PS2 (which also got me curious about the other installments afterwards). The first game is another I want to eventually get to.

7.5/10 I know I mentioned a while back that I'm not really big on the Yakuza series, but I did always have an appreciation for some of their music. This track is great, I especially like the vocals though.

I couldn't find a video with just the music, so you'll have the opening to go along with it instead:

Has a pretty nice soundscape with an almost sleazily creepy atmosphere, even if — by design, probably — it doesn't leave that much of an impression as a traditional "song". I'd imagine this is one of those tracks that's better appreciated in context, but nonetheless: 7/10.

Back
Top Bottom