• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I'll admit that I didn't expect this song to expand into something so pretty-sounding at first, but it's certainly a pleasant surprise! The strings and piano in particular are quite nice here. 8/10.

I believe this one was already posted here a very long time ago (back when we had music from this series show up on practically every page, haha), but let's see how it does this time around:

8/10 - Pretty, mellow, and well-structured. A bit long if it were to come up on shuffle, but I guess during gameplay that helps, since long tracks loop less often :V

8/10 - 's a jam \о/ I like the bass around a minute in and the thing that sounds like a railroad crossing bell, lol.

I forget about this game's music sometimes, which I'd argue is kind of underrated compared to a certain other game's soundtrack written by the same composer. It's not my favorite track from SimCity — it's almost a bit too slow and peaceful compared to the later, larger-city themes that I prefer — but then I also don't think there's really such a thing as a truly bad track from this game. 7/10.

How about something a bit wintery next?

6/10 I like the track though it doesn't stand out too much imo, but it does sound like something you'd hear for a ruin area/level.

Now for my new favorite lord theme in the series (sorry Seliph and Ike):

9/10 - Love the atmosphere; the slow, tense drumming & the strings fading in and out make it feel real dire.

6/10. i do really like the mood, but the melody feels just a bit bland imo

Back
Top Bottom