• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

At first, I thought that it sounded a bit "quiet" for the themes that the music seems to be trying to convey here. That said, it ended up really growing on me the more that I listened to it, so... 7.5/10.

This song should sound pretty familiar to a lot of you, but perhaps not quite the same as you may have remembered it. In its full-quality glory:

8/10 A catchy character theme to be sure.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvhQ2aWwy34

Four years ago today, this was the first VG music theme I posted in this thread. The video has since been removed, so I think that's a good excuse to post it again for the occasion; and it is the remix from the DS remake, anyway, for something slightly different.

It doesn't sound too far removed from something you'd hear on a pop rock radio station or something; that's not a bad thing. It's pretty good, if not the first thing I would've expected as an ending theme for a game like that! 7.5/10.

(There's also a very similar-sounding version of this song that was created for the Sonic CD Steam release, with fewer vocals.)

Back
Top Bottom