• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I love the Shining series so it's nice to see it get more love itt, anyway 7/10.

So for context on my post, the ending song (as well as the opening song) for OZMAFIA!! was actually released years before the game came out, by the awesome Christian rock band Article One. So I decided to post the ending credits of the game so that it still fits the thread (so if you want the full song just look it up):

8/10 I'll admit that I was surprised by how much I enjoyed listening to that. I almost even just gave it a 7, but then decided I liked it more than that. :) Not sure if that's a boss battle theme or a boss transformation theme - or whatever else it's supposed to be - but I'd say that it could work fine for either case.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7T6Kd9cYg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom