• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 started off tranquil and when that beat kicked in around 40 seconds I started to like it a bit more, still had that tranquility feel but with a beat that didn't overpower it. And around 1:20 it sounds like, to me, tension is rising and has a slight military-esque feel to it before calming down towards the end. I wonder if the music is trying to imply something about this healer.

7/10 The GBA instruments make it feel familiar, though the main character's cameo as a summonable Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros Brawl is my only exposure to this game, if at all. I'm somewhat interested in playing the game, regardless.

First One (Sonic CD): 7.5/10-It sounds straight out of Jet Set Radio and wouldn't be surprised if it was made by the same guy, just some of the vocals drive me off.

Second One (Pizza Tower): 9/10-It sounds really solid despite the name, just some of those opening stuff ruins some of it for me but getting into it's real good.

It does sound very much like the theme of someone about to hurt someone horribly, haha. As wonderfully intense as it is, it's not much more than that for me... but that's just fine. 7/10.

This next one was actually posted here a very long time ago, and I still remember it after all of this time. Here it is again:

Original: 6/10
Warriors Remix: 6/10

It's not bad, but the melody just isn't clicking with me for some reason. The Warriors version also sounds slightly hollower? I think is the word I'm looking for?

1. 5/10 maybe it's because I haven't played this game in a long time and can't really appreciate it much, but I'm just not too keen on the theme itself. That being said it's certainly not terrible either.

2. 8.5/10 the remix though is definitely my favorite of the two, it has something that makes it stand out to me more (besides it being a rock/metal remix).

Back
Top Bottom