• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

9/10. Incredibly Metal
Bottom Text

Moving onto a song that I'm gonna post that does come a game that isn't either JoJo All Star Battle or Eyes of Heaven, we have a song from arguably one of my most favorite games of all time, Mega Man ZX. (yes I know this is a remix now shut up and listen to it)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnHN5YTgCs

and for the love of all that is holy, please, if you ever play this game, choose the Girl Player Character, Aile's story. It's got better dialogue and character development, for some reason.
Bottom text

1. 8.7/10 with a name like "Archangel" you'd really want to feel like you're fighting god. Damn, did they nail it. Despite the fact that it kind of drags on for a while, it feels almost kinglike. And despite not ever playing SMT it seems like a damn good series of games.

2. 8.5/10 reminds me of those old background tracks from those old flashgames from newgrounds or somewhere else. It makes me feel both hyped at the same time, while feeling almost scared at the same time. I also like the electric things in the background too

Continuing my old days of nostalgia, and my playthrough of the Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection, I found this fangame called "Mega Man Zero: Resurrection" and most of the footage and the demos have been incredibly promising, but the best part of it all is honestly the soundtrack. Here, have a listen.

The beginning orchestra makes it seem very ghostly, the percussion and fast rhythm makes it feel like it came from a series like The Legend of Zelda.
7/10

Alright it's time to post what literally can be the best Video Game soundtracks of all time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899btdXQTgA

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bird that carries you over a disproportionately small gap, quite possibly one of the best osts of all time

8.5/10 likewise this one brings me back fond memories. Was so obsessed with this and Digimon World 3, one of the few games I played religiously on the PS1 pretty much (alongside the Spyro trilogy and FFVIII, good times).

Speaking of Digimon World 3:

It's a bit slight for casual listening, but it definitely sounds like it would be a good fit for the title in a quietly majestic kind of way. 7/10.

(There are many different translations for this song. "On the Shores of a Dream" is probably one of the more accurate ones.)

Back
Top Bottom