• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

9/10-I really need to pick up and play this game. I was really excited for it too, but first XenoBlade DE......Whenever my copy shows up though.

I feel like this next track is better with the text accompanying it.
Detective Skye: "I'll start with my findings."

Apollo:...........("Please, please!)

("Please let me be wrong about this!")

("I just want things to be how they were").

Detective Skye: .........A search of the sarcophagus... revealed a body that appears to be several days old."

Apollo:"A body!? D-Detective Skye... Tell me it wasn't Dhurke. Tell me my whole theory was completely off-base."

Detective Skye: "I have a photo of the body. A-And I've positively identify it as.....Dhurke Sahdmadhi...."

Photo of the dead body of Dhurke Sahdmadhi appears, Apollo's foster father, the man who raised Apollo, who he always thought as a his real father since he as had no desire to ever learn about his real one because of him.

View: https://youtu.be/-L29-dbnY7k

Back
Top Bottom