• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

7/10 While I feel like there wasn't enough variation of beats, it is a very intense theme that gives off a "one last move" vibe that the title suggests.

The vocals used in this theme were provided by the composer himself, Kirill Pokrovsky.
I sure still miss him. :cry:

Last edited:
8/10 the very beginning sounds like it'd fit in with FE4's OST. The rest of the track sounds very lighthearted and fun imo, makes me want to try out this game now.

Track is called Kinshicho Underground District:

It sounds like it's building up to something climactic, and it definitely succeeds at setting a mood. That said, it didn't sound quite as epic as I expected it to by the end for some reason. Nonetheless, 7/10.

Atelier Ayesha opening theme below:

(The title, "Hanashirube", translates to "Flower Marker".)

Back
Top Bottom