• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

6/10
I really like the Assassin's Creed soundtracks but after hearing them so many times, they've just lost luster for me
7/10 The song remind me a bit of fripside? She definitely sounds a lot like Nanjolno.
Probably because it's actually her voicing the character and singing :p

Here's another song from Tokyo Mirage Sessions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P16aSNLmug

It lives up to what you'd expect to hear from the title, but it doesn't do too much for me as a piece of music because it doesn't really seem to have much of a strong melodic base to it, relying more on ultimately uninteresting "machine" sound effects instead. I'm sure it serves its purpose well in-game, though. 6/10.

8/10 yeah I can definitely see this fitting a racing game, upbeat and fun so certainly nice to hear on the race track (or maybe as a menu theme). The beginning sounds very familiar though, so it's going to be stuck in my head for a while until I figure it out lol.

I have yet to play MGS4, but apparently where this song plays creates a major nostalgic moment for those who played the first MGS game. It certainly sounds very nice, especially with what I presume is foreign-language singing; not much more I can really say about it. 8/10.

(I knew that a song like this had to be longer than two-and-a-half minutes!
"Lost in Thoughts All Alone" from Fire Emblem Fates, just in case... well, you know.)

Back
Top Bottom