• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I remember how happy I was to see the song that this is based on receive a remix like this; it's almost like it's come full circle, in a way. As for the music itself, I actually prefer the other arrangement of this song that I posted a few pages ago, which has a somewhat more intimate piano-and-acoustic atmosphere that I prefer versus the more echo- and vocal-heavy approach that's used here. I also prefer the slightly more extended ending of that other arrangement, which I feel gives the end of the song some room to breathe (so to speak) before fading out, while this one feels almost like it's cut short in comparison. With all that said, this version is still very good! 7.5/10.

It kind of takes its time to get started, but once it does, it's suitably atmospheric and slightly creepy at points, if perhaps also rather light and quiet musically to the point of sounding "barely there" at times, so to speak. I suspect that it's not the kind of song that you're expected to hum along to or anything, though... nonetheless, 6.5/10.

I believe that this wizard was versed in black magic. That or his chantry is cursed. Dense and atmospheric track, 7/10.

Given the theme, I will post a classic one.

Last edited:
While it's hard to figure out context from the title alone, it's certainly very pretty in what sounds kind of like a bittersweet way to my ears; the fully orchestrated arrangement certainly doesn't hurt with delivering that kind of atmosphere, either. 8/10.

An updated version of a song that I remember from earlier in this thread:

Back
Top Bottom