• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

It sounds about as lovely as I've come to expect from the series' music at this point, with lovely vocals to match. You won't find any surprises in what you'll get here if you're used to the other songs from this game that have been posted in this thread so far, but in this case, that's a very good thing. 8.5/10.

From Ar Tonelico, an arrangement (of a very long and elaborate sort) of the opening theme from the second game:

8/10 such a good remix and a good story that goes with this version, but I still prefer the -Harmonics FRELIA- version since that one is a rearrangement of EOLIA (which is the opening of the first Ar Tonelico game).

Speaking of which, I'm going to post a game from the EXA_PICO universe that definitely needs more love (part of Ciel nosurge and is actually a prequel to the Ar Tonelico trilogy):

To the Songless Hill ~Harmonics Pre=Ciel~ (OP of the game)

A very classical remake. The music is very fitting for the theme and the additional instruments are to good, especially the guitar. 8/10

8/10 I've only played very little of this game a while back so I haven't heard this theme before, but it sounds cool. Also has a bit of a beach vibe to it.

I know the original track was posted a while back in the thread, but I wanted to post it again alongside Ultimate's arrangement version:

Original:

Ultimate arrangement:

Back
Top Bottom